Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm doing even better!

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday! Another week has gone by and I have to say that I feel terrific! I mean, I never knew that I could feel the way I'm feeling. I've been hiding under this rock for my whole life and never even knew it. For the first time in my life, I feel free and I feel alive!

This Christmas I saw some family members who haven't seen my in a long time. Once they saw me, they were amazed, and so was I. I knew I was losing a lot of weight on this system, but I guess I didn't really expect such a big acknowledgement from them. It felt so good to have something that I'm truly proud of. The best part about it is that my cousing told me that I looked different. When she said that, I told her, "I know, I'm down over 30lbs." She said, "That's not what I mean. It's not the weight. It's your face. Your smile. You have a glow about you I've never seen before."
When I told her about what I've been doing, she went upstairs to my office and ordered the system for herself. I know it'll do for her what it did for me.

Anyway, all's great in my life, and I can't wait to listen to this tonight! If anyone is struggling with their weight, please comment on this blog and maybe I'll be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment